[Evolution] A few more direct questions

On Fri, 2004-03-05 at 05:26, Not Zed wrote:
Install it, use it, test it.  Submit bug reports.  Become
invovled in the weekly bug days, every Thursday, USA time.  These are
probably the most useful things that can be done right now, programmer
or otherwise.  The mailer bug count is way down at the moment, so its a
good time to try it (esp if u mainly use the mailer).

Where is Evolution's CVS?  I've never used CVS on anything before, so
how do I do it?  Can I install the CVS version in parallel to 1.4, or
will I have to scrap it?