Re: [Evolution] Evolution 1.5 for Debian?

On Fri, 2004-03-05 at 01:06, Hans Baume wrote:
Hallo,

I was wondering if anyone might have a Debian repository for evolution
1.5.  I found only one on apt-get.org, but it fails with the " error
while loading shared libraries: libecal.so.0: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory" error.

libecal comes from evolution-data-server. Maybe they don't have the
dependencies right and it's not pulling that in automatically?

-- Dan