[Evolution] How to have inline pictures open automatically

I have looked for a switch to turn on having inline pictures open
automatically to no avail. Sometimes I get emails in HTML from friends
that have pictures missing, but they are found at the bottom of the
message with the tag to open inline, or in gimp, etc. Why can't I set it
to open it within the message where it belongs? Just would have been
nice when my family sent me pictures of my wedding not to have to go
through each and every one to open. Kind of a nuisance.

--
Edward M. Croft