Re: [Evolution] Evo on Gentoo problems

On Mon, 2004-03-01 at 01:51, Martin Skjöldebrand wrote:
Anyone with experience with Evo Gentoo packages who knows how to fix
this?

I don't think it's a gentoo issue because I'm using 1.4.5 on gentoo with
no problems.  Maybe you have a library problem or some outdated
package.  Did you do an emerge sync, then emerge -up world to see what
packages need updating, and then update them by doing an emerge world
command?

I did a "emerge sync" Friday, so it seems unlikely. I'll have a go at it when i get home though ...

/M.