Re: [Evolution] Evo on Gentoo problems

Martin Skjöldebrand wrote:

Hi,

I've just finishing the install of Gentoo on my new laptop, and have
installed Evolution.
However, the look of things are totally wacko.
The "Outlook" design is not there, the summary page being totally white
with static mailbox, calendar etc icon far right.

Anyone with experience with Evo Gentoo packages who knows how to fix
this?

/M.