RE: [Evolution] show next message

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Lambart [mailto:ximian nomeaning net]
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 12:30 PM
To: evolution lists ximian com
Subject: Re: [Evolution] show next message

On Sun, 2003-10-12 at 18:01, lsiden wrote:
When reading a mail message in a window, it would be helpful to have
"Display Next/Prev Message" commands so that I do not have
to close the
window and click on the next message when I want to rapidly
go thru all
the messages in a list.  (I already know about Preview
mode.)  I would
also like the option of displaying the next/prev message whenever I
delete a message that I'm viewing.  Has anyone thought of
doing this in
a future release?

Oh yes, have a look at bugzilla =)

Hmm.. I'm searching through bugzilla.. The only thing I've
found thus far is the request for Reply to All.

Can you tell me what exactly would be the keywork/summary I
should be putting in?

I tried
keyboard shortcut
Shortcut keys
next

and even the keyword
keynav

Pls help guide me on this.. Thanks.

PS : Oh yes.. as you can guess.. I've searched through the
archive as well. I'm replying to a message dated Oct 2003!