RE: [Evolution] Keyboard shortcut to expand/collapse threads.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey Stedfast [mailto:fejj ximian com]
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2004 11:06 PM
To: Lars Bungum
Cc: evolution
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Keyboard shortcut to expand/collapse threads.

Use the left and right arrow keys to expand/collapse a
particular thread
(doesn't expand/collapse all tho)

I know about the Left arrow keys and all but as mentioned,
is it possible to actually maybe have a switch on the threaded
display to collapse all or expand all threads?

I'm finding it rather annoying(tm) to have to manually collapse
the threads I do not want to read.

Though  there's always the option of using the scroll bar to skip those
messages.