[Evolution] Two questions about Evolution

Hi:

1) Does anyone know which command is executed when a mailto link is
clicked on Firefox and Evolution composer is opened?

2) Does anyone know how to add an HTML template (like in Format -> Page
-> Template)?

Please CC me on answers as I'm not subscribed to this list.

Thanks.

--
Ãlvaro SÃnchez-Mariscal Arnaiz  | Departamento de ComunicaciÃn
   mariscal javahispano org     |         javaHispano

      javaHispano. Una Comunidad al Servicio de Todos
                   www.javahispano.org