[Evolution] New appointment does not always show off

On Debian Sarge (Evolution 1.4.6), some user keep complaining about
Evolution not showing new appointments.
I explain: they enter their appointment, save it, but it does not appear
in the Calendar stuff.

In fact, it is in the calendar, it is just not displayed.
The only way I got it to display again is by running a "evolution
--force-shutdown". I even had to add a menu were the users can do it by
themselves, because it happens more than once a week.

Can someone help me?
--
Jerome Warnier <jwarnier beeznest net>
BeezNest s.a r.l.