Re: [Evolution] libpopt and libssl

On Di, 2004-06-22 at 21:59 -0500, Paul Harouff wrote:
Ever since I upgraded to SuSE-9.0 and evolution-1.5, I've been having
dependency problems with libpopt.so.0 and libssl.so.0 not being
available. Red-carpet can't find a source and recommends deleting half
of gnome.

hi,

i'm also running suse9.0. i do not have libpopt.so.0 but .1 and
libssl.so.0 both in /usr/lib. although you aren't a newbie, what does
locate say?; and check if the directory where the files are stored is in
your $PATH... is their any more, verbose output on the terminal when you
start evolution from there and try the same?

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!