Re: [Evolution] Coloration in Evo 1.5.9 calendar

On Thu, 2004-06-24 at 00:09 -0400, Trey Sizemore wrote:
On Wed, 2004-06-23 at 13:00 +0200, Rodrigo Moya wrote:

which 1.5.x version are you using? It was added a few weeks ago, so
maybe you've got an older version.

You need to select the calendar in the tree, and right click, and from
the popup menu, select 'Properties'. That should open a dialog where you
can set the color and other settings for the calendar.

I see...each *calendar* has a color associated with it versus type of
event within each calendar.  So everything in my personal calendar will
be the same color regardless of whether the event is a meeting, phone
call, or vacation.

you can use categories for that, and you'll see a different icon for
each event depending on the categories.

I don't maintain separate calendars normally, but I think this will work
for me.

it was difficult in 1.4 and previous versions to manage multiple
calendars. Now, in 1.5, since you can view several calendars at once on
the same calendar view, not only is it easier, but it also encourages
you to do so. So, I'd suggest you to start using different calendars,
like, Personal, Work, etc..

cheers