Re: [Evolution] New appointment does not always show off

Le mar 22/06/2004 à 11:59, Andre Klapper a écrit :
Am Mo, den 21.06.2004 um 16:44 Uhr +0200 schrieb Jerome Warnier:
On Debian Sarge (Evolution 1.4.6), some user keep complaining about
Evolution not showing new appointments.
I explain: they enter their appointment, save it, but it does not appear
in the Calendar stuff.

In fact, it is in the calendar, it is just not displayed.
The only way I got it to display again is by running a "evolution
--force-shutdown". I even had to add a menu were the users can do it by
themselves, because it happens more than once a week.

Can someone help me?

hi jerome,

well, i can only confirm that this is a known issue which has been
mentioned for a few times now on this list, though imho this won't be
fixed since everyone is busy with working/bugfixing on 2.0 which should
be released within the next three months...

hello andre,

could you give me any hint about this issue (detailed code locations,
advised fix, etc) so that I can start investigating?

I will probably take the time to solve the issue, as it is really
blocking for our users...

thanks a lot,

Stan.

cheers,