Re: [Evolution] Update Calendar from exchange edited by an outlook user

On Wed, 2004-06-09 at 12:46 -0300, Carbonari, Damian wrote:
Hi:
I'm using evolution 1.4.5 with the novell connector 1.4.7 and i have the
following problem:

I delegate the calender edit permissions to another user, so he can
read, create and edit my exchange calendar from outlook 2000.
The problem is that when i edit my calendar from evo, he can view it
immediately, but if he edit it from Outlook, i can't only see it until I
restart evolution.

Is there another solution to resolve this issue?

Unfortunately, no

-- Dan