[Evolution] Problem with swedish characters in headers
- From: ximian niklas hoglund pp se
- To: evolution lists ximian com
- Cc: ximian niklas hoglund pp se
- Subject: [Evolution] Problem with swedish characters in headers
- Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:10:06 +0200 (CEST)
when I look in a mail folder the headers of the mails look strange,
<Niklas H abc se>
That is a lot of junk characters, as the sender name contains swedish
If I open same folder with pine I get:
16 May 13 Niklas Höglund (AA/BB)
That is it displays the swedish character (will maybe not be shown for
I have changed character encoding to ISO-8859-1, but doesnt seems to help.
Ideas how to get swedish characters in the headers in evolution?
] [Thread Prev