[Evolution] problems with address book.

Hi Folks,
I updated to the latest snapshot on Sunday and my address book broke. I
just updated again and my address book is still out of action.

When I start evo from the command line I get the following output:

asked to activate component_id `OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_Component:1.5'
asked to activate component_id `OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_Component:1.5'

If I click on the "To:" button in the composer I get the following:

asked to activate component_id `OAFIID:GNOME_Evolution_Addressbook_SelectNames:1.5'

My address book db files in ~/.evolution/addressbook/local/system/
appear to be intact.. so I guess this is some kind of problem with
bonobo activation??

Can anyone give me any pointers as to how I might correct this problem?
cheers,
--Frank