Re: [Evolution] Evolution with exchange: How to apply tasks? - Please..!!

Am Do, den 10.06.2004 um 8:51 Uhr +0200 schrieb Kai Andresen:
Hi,

is it possible to assign tasks to another person (using evo 1.4 with M$
exchange) ??

If someone has running evolution as an client to exchange and knows if it is
possible to assign tasks to another person, please let me know....
Because, this is a crucial point in our company allowing linux desktops: the
integration of the existing exchange server into *everybodies* workstation.

hi kai,

you should check out the following thread <http://lists.ximian.com/
archives/public/evolution/2003-June/029655.html>, but i'm afraid the
answer is no.

cheers,
andre

--