Re: [Evolution] Filter/rule to create task list item?

About the only way currnetly would be:
- use a 'pipe to command' filter action to run to a separate program/script
- in that script do your own mail parsing/etc and then use the evolution-data-server api's to create the task entries (eds is a 1.5/2.0 thing only, <=1.4 has similar but different api's).