[Evolution] Mail arrival sound

I'm running 1.5.9, and was able to confirm a suspicion I've had for a
while - on my system (SuSE 9.0, KDE 3.1), I'm only hearing my mail
arrival sound when a) I'm in the folder where the message is being
delivered to (sorted via server-side procmail processing dovecot IMAP
mail) or b) when the message is not sorted and is therefore delivered to
an IMAP Inbox (I have two IMAP accounts set up on this box).

Can anyone else confirm this - I assume there's not a bug open, as I
recall Jeff saying it seemed to work for him.

Thanks,

Des
--
Des Dougan, Principal
Dougan Consulting Group

Ph: 604-980-2848       Email: des at DouganConsulting dot com

        www.DouganConsulting.com

Design - Implementation - Support