Re: [Evolution] Keybinding for next/previous *read* message

Sorry, I'm not sure why this message just appeared.  I sent it and it was
answered over a week ago.

On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 01:55:26PM -0400, Adam Kessel wrote:
Another question that I could not find answered in the documentation or
the history of this list:

Is there any keybinding to move to the next or previous message
regardless of unread status?  I know you can tab around to get back to
the message list and then use the arrow keys, but I would expect there
is a way to cycle through messages while the focus is still in the
message pane.  If there is no such keybinding by default, is there some
way to set one?
--
Adam Kessel
http://adam.rosi-kessel.org