Re: [Evolution] Re: [Evolution 1.4.6] Play sound file when mail arrives not working

Just to add my â0.02 worth to this thread, but new mail notification has
*never* worked for me. Ever. This is on a variety of distributions, most
recently RHL9 + XD2 + Ximian's build of evolution and now on FC2 with
Fedora's build of evolution. I've opened (I think) two bugs on this
previously but Jeff closed them because he couldn't reproduce my problem
no matter how much extra information about my system I provided. Sound
is working otherwise, esd is running, and mail is pulled by evolution
from my local postfix spool.

Best, Darren

D. D. Brierton            darren dzr-web com          www.dzr-web.com