Re: [Evolution] title encoding
- From: Xavier Bestel <n0made free fr>
- To: Not Zed <notzed ximian com>
- Cc: evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] title encoding
- Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 14:21:06 +0200
On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 18:12 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
The string can't contain any spaces, including linear white space.
The whole token is supposed to be less than 76 characters for this
purpose, so that any folding (wrapping on multiple lines) is outside
the token boundaries.
Ok. I also have this one, which doesn't contain whitespace in the
Subject: d=?ISO-8859-1?B?6Q==?=claration assurance
And it's still not decoded by Evo.
] [Thread Prev