Re: [Evolution] Keybinding for next/previous *read* message

On Fri, 2004-06-11 at 20:52, Adam Kessel wrote:
On Fri, 2004-06-11 at 14:44, Ow Mun Heng wrote:
Is there any keybinding to move to the next or previous message
regardless of unread status?
It fooled me too..
Up/Dn Arrow Keys :-)

Sorry, I should have been clearer: I meant when the focus is in the
message pane, not in the message list pane.  I'd like to be able to
advance through messages without having to TAB over to the message
list.  Up/Down in the message pane scrolls through the message text, not
the message list.

You probably want to have focus in the message list pane when you know
that from there you can scroll the message itself using the space bar.
If you need to scroll back up again, the Backspace key.

Regards,
Enrique