Re: [Evolution] Keybinding for next/previous *read* message

On Fri, 2004-06-11 at 08:05, Adam Kessel wrote:
I sent this question before, but it appears I need to be subscribed to
post--apologies if this eventually comes through twice:

Is there any keybinding to move to the next or previous message
regardless of unread status?  I know you can tab around to get back to
the message list and then use the arrow keys, but I would expect there
is a way to cycle through messages while the focus is still in the
message pane.  If there is no such keybinding by default, is there some
way to set one?

It fooled me too..

Up/Dn Arrow Keys :-)