[Evolution] Show/hide subfolders bug

[Evo 1.5.9.1, FC2, KDE 3.2.3]

I have a bunch of folders in the "closed" state, with the little
triangle thing pointing to the right.

I have some random folder selected (not one of these).

I decide I want to expand one of the closed folders to see what's below
it in the tree, so I click on the triangle. It duly opens and shows me
the contents. The triangle now points downward.

At this point the currently-selected folder has not changed, which is
fine.

I click the triangle to close the recently-opened folder.

I now find that the "currently-selected" folder is changed to the one I
just closed, which is exactly the wrong thing to do IMHO.

I'm fairly sure this didn't happen in 1.4.

poc