Re: [Evolution] Deleting mails

Yes, but it didn't nothing :-(

I thought it only erase them virtually, because mails don't appears when
I use "empty trash", but du -skh evolution gives me the same value
again...

Is it a bug?

Regards,

On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 22:05, Tom Wesley wrote:
On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 21:52 +0200, Pablo Rodríguez González wrote:
Hi guys,

I read on some mails that is imposible to erase mails from the tras
because it's a virtual folder, mails are in real folders, but we don't
see it -hide deleted mails on-

But...there's any posibility to erase mails from vtrash folder? Erase
the "bad" mails forever?

I've more than 1 Gbyte on vtrash :-/

Thanks in advance,

In mail view, Actions menu -> Empty trash (bottom option)?
--
Pablo Rodríguez González
Director General