Re: [Evolution] [solved]contact list hangs

How on earth did that fix the contact list?  It doesn't use these indices, they're purely for email.

On Wed, 2004-06-02 at 08:25 -0400, chris lee wrote:
Thanks , that did it - one pointer for others, the re-indexing takes
quite awhile with no visible signs of activity so it is easy to assume
it has failed - jut relax - get a coffee etc