[Evolution] Possible timezone problem with all day events

Hello,

I'm using Evolution 1.5.8 on Fedora Core 2 (RPMs from Dave Malcolm at
Red Hat).

When I create a new all day event that occurs on a single day (same
start and end date) it is initially displayed correctly.  If I then quit
Evolution and restart the event now spans two days, and appears (in
month view) with the text:

        1:00am  My Test Event   1:00am

Where "My Test Event" is what I entered in the New All Day Event
dialogue.

I should point out that I am in the UK and have Europe/London as my
location.  My PC clock is set to UTC (sync usinf NTP) and I do not dual
boot.  The GNOME panel clock applet shows the correct time and date.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Keith.