Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.5 and Palm Syn

I have used multisync on debian unstable quite successfully.  I sync
between evolution and my blue tooth phone.

   apt-get install multisync

Thus spake Ian B. MacDonald (ian macdonald HalcyonInc com):
Hey there,

Is anyone successfully merging Evo1.5 and Palm contacts.  A while back 3
weeks) Evo1.5 was not merging properly using gnome-pilot and Debian
packages.  Anyone experienced this too?

Now that the exchange connector is in unstable, I'm thinking of making
the switch, but I'd like to know whether this contact issue is going to
be showstopper for me right now.

imac