Re: [Evolution] Evo 1.5 and Palm Syn

El mar, 27-07-2004 a las 14:24 -0400, Ian B. MacDonald escribió:
Hey there,

Is anyone successfully merging Evo1.5 and Palm contacts.  A while back 3
weeks) Evo1.5 was not merging properly using gnome-pilot and Debian
packages.  Anyone experienced this too?

In my case (I'm sorry, my english is very poor):

* Contacts syncs good except categories and PalmOS 5 New API specific
fields, that is, Contact's Web, IMs addresses, Birthday...
I think about a insuficience by pilot-link, but I'm not sure.
A probably bug is that when I edit some contact on handheld, after sync
on evolution appears modified other contact with original changes.

* Calendar syncs good except categories, location and probably repeat.

* Tasks do not sync at all. May be I'm doing something bad.

Others non-Evolution conduits works fine.

All synching with:
- PalmOne Tungsten T3
  - PalmOS 5.2.1 with ROM update applied
- pilot-link 0.11.8
- gnome-pilot 2.0.10
- gnome-pilot-conduits 2.0.10
- Evolution 1.5.91 (with conduits and pisock enabled during configure)

Now that the exchange connector is in unstable, I'm thinking of making
the switch, but I'd like to know whether this contact issue is going to
be showstopper for me right now.

I'm not using connector yet.

imac