Re: [Evolution] [GUI] - setting shortcut to hide red messages

hi franÃois,

Am Donnerstag, den 29.07.2004, 13:58 +0200 schrieb FranÃois Chenais:
Something wrong in my English, I meant message that have been read ( not
red ? it's not irregular ?)

yeah, written it's "read" but spoken it's the same as "red". :-)

Is it possible to
  - automatically hide red messages in the Unread mail folder ?

just setup a vfolder of unread messages and use that one, imo this is
the best way to do it.
you can also quickly jump to the next unread message by typing a dot on
your keyboard if your keyboard focus is in the message list.

  - set a shortcut to hide red messages ?

i don't know of anything like that.

cheers,
andre