Re: [Evolution] Threading messages

On Wed, 2004-07-28 at 16:56 +0800, Sawan Vithlani wrote:
Hello All.

Evolution suddenly stopped threading my messages. The email servers at
the backend are MS Exchange and I am using Evolution 1.4.6 on Fedora
core 2.

Has anybody else faced this problem? Any ideas?

On the "View" drop-down menu, there is the "Threaded Message List"
option.  Is there a check-mark next to it?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms [of
government] those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow
operations, perverted it into tyranny."
Thomas Jefferson