Re: [Evolution] filter and signature problems.

On Wed, 2004-07-28 at 13:12 +0530, Vijay Kumar wrote:
Hello,
[snip]

I use signatures in all my emails. When I reply to any email, I need to
get the Signature before the previous message so that I can directly
start typing my reply.
Currently the signature by defulat is appended in the end of the email.
Hence everytime, I need to cut the signature and then paste it after I
write the reply.

You want Evo to mimic Outlook's Evil Top-Posting Ways.

I, for one, welcome the fact that our Linux Email Overlords have
decided to follow the RFCs.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B

"Perl is worse than Python because people wanted it worse."
Larry Wall, 10/14/1998