Re: [Evolution] evolution slowing down

you have a lot of mail? I dunno. you haven't provied any useful info :-)

imap? mbox? how many messages? how large are the folers? what is your
network bandwidth? etc etc etc.

Jeff

On Mon, 2004-07-26 at 14:49 -0400, jack wallen wrote:
new to the list (referred to by the ximian users list).

i'm using evolution 1.4.5 on Fedora Core 1. evolution has started
drastically slowing down on me. anytime it receives mail, deletes mail,
or moves mail it takes forever in the 'storing folder' process. can
anyone shed any light on this issue?

thank you so much.

--
Jeffrey Stedfast