Re: [Evolution] Mark Read/Delete oddity

On Thu, 2004-07-22 at 10:29 +0800, Not Zed wrote:

for hang problems you need to get a backtrace from gdb.

I'm running the snapshot from red-carpet so I don't (think I) have
symbols.

are you using imap with filtering?  might be related.  i've never seen
anything like this though.

IMAP yes.

Filters - Lots of vfolders, two filters, one looks for [spam] in the
subject and sets the status to junk if it's there. The other looks for a
value in the X-spam-status header and sets the color to red if it's
there.