Re: [Evolution] Mark Read/Delete oddity

This seems to be intermittent.  I've since restarted Evolution and it
appears to be functioning normally again.

It looks like a variation on the hang problems I've always had and not
known just what to say in a formal bug report. In that case after Evo
has been running for a while it seems to stop responding to the
selection of new messages. Restarting has always seemed to fix that.

In the case of this new thing, I can go from message to message, but it
seems finicky in changing the read or delete status.