Re: [Evolution] Error while performing operation sendmail exited with status 64: mail not sent

Hi Ple ignore my plea for help.

I had a deep thought I basically the email message that was incorrect
i.e no hostname was still trying to be sent So went into Vfolders >
Unmatched and deleted the email with no hostname seemed to have done the
trick.

Cheers

Chuck