Re: [Evolution] adding spelling dictionary

Am Montag, den 28.06.2004, 21:12 -0500 schrieb Piotr Romanus:
I have recently added polish dictionary to aspell. It wokrs fine in
gedit - it highlights misspelled words on the fly. I can't however add
polish spelling to evolution. tools->sttings->Composer Prefernces->Spell
Checking does not list polish as an option. In desperation I just
remerged evolution. Nothing changed...

hi piotr,

perhaps
http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2003-June/029869.html