Re: [Evolution] Permananetly accept SSL cert?

the problem is that the cert does not pass mozilla's libnss inspection
for one reason or another. perhaps you have multiple imap accounts with
the same ssl cert or perhaps your imap server has changed hostnames or
something that would cause conflict with a cert already in the db.

try rm -f ~/evolution/*.db

then run evo again and accept the cert.

if when you restart, it still doesn't asks, then you should speak with
your network admin and make him fix the cert :-)

Jeff