[Evolution] Error while performing operation RCPT TO :

Hi I have tried goooling and I note this has been mentioned quite alot but no
solutions to fix the to cause this error message.

If email address doesn't exist throws a wobbly !.Other Mail Clinets usually
tells you it doesn't exist or  sends the mail message and you receive a bounce
responce back and in the case you have Cc the other email address are still
sent .

I have received this error prompt when mistakenly typed the wrong email .

Error while performing operation:
RCPT TO <chuck.smtl.co.uk> failed: Requested action not taken: mailbox
unavailable

This happend when I tried to replicate and tried Cc.

Error while performing operation:
RCPT TO <susuan> failed: <susuan>... User unknown

What solution other than renaming the existing Evolution dir in ~/user home dir
to fix this problem or is it a bug.

Regards Chuck