Från: evolution-admin lists ximian com genom Janus Sandsgaard
Skickat: må 2004-07-05 21:34
Till: evolution lists ximian com
Kopia:
Ämne: [Evolution] Evolution - disconnected or connected IMAP?

I have installed Linux on my workstation at work to test how well it
integrates in our Windows network - and I need to choose a GUI mail client
with IMAP support to replace MS-Outlook 2000.

Browsing mail folders on the Exchange server over IMAP is quite slow using
Kmail asince it uses "connected IMAP". Does Evolution support disconnected
IMAP - providing better performance browsing large mail folder on a IMAP
server?

Evolution 1.4.6 on SuSE Linux 9.1
talking IMAP with Exchange 5.5

Janus