[Evolution] Re: adding new dictionary

But now I have the problem that Evolution only spell checks against
norwegian not both norwegian and english like the rest of the gnome/gtk
apps.

:D Sorry I don't know what I was talking about! noise noise noise...
Evolution is the only gnome that can spell check against a number of
languages. Most other gnome/gtk just use the one dictionary against your
LANG environment setting. Correct me if i'm wrong please!
And yes I do have trouble getting Norwegian to appear in the Composer
Preferences-> Spell Checking dialog still!

--
<BR/> "If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your
estimate of it. This you have the power to revoke." Marcus Aurelius