[Evolution] Re: adding new dictionary

I have recently added polish dictionary to aspell.

I had a similar problem after adding norwegian. I had to restart logout
and in again to get things working. And make sure you don't have LANG=c
defined.

But now I have the problem that Evolution only spell checks against
norwegian not both norwegian and english like the rest of the gnome/gtk
apps.
Mick.

--
<BR/> "The turtle only makes progress when it's neck is stuck out" Rollo May
<BR/> --- <a href=http://www.harryspractice.com.au>Harry's Practice</a> ---