Re: [Evolution] Evolution crashes randomly at startup on segmentation fault - Mandrake 9.2

No, John :

$ kdesktop --version gives me :
Qt: 3.1.2
KDE: 3.1.3
KDesktop: v1.9.8

And as far as I know Evolution rely upon Gnome's librairies, not KDE's

BTW, I have gnome-libs-1.4.2-7mdk installed.

Thank you for your answer,

Didier