Re: [Evolution] Message composition freezes regulary

glad this worked out for ya ;-)

Jeff

On Thu, 2004-01-29 at 13:01, J Black wrote:
Adolfo, Jeff;

Thank you! Your suggestion has fixed my "composition freezes" problem!
I have not had a problem composing messages since adding my node name
(prism) to existing localhost line of the /etc/hosts file.  It now looks
like this:

127.0.0.1       localhost       prism

This advice would be a good thing to add to the installation notes or
FAQ, or perhaps Evolution could be modified to check for the node name
once instead of every time it does an autosave.

Thanks again for your patience and helpfulness!
- Jesse