Re: [Evolution] Hide IMAP dot folders?

On Fri, 2004-01-30 at 11:03, Scott Otterson wrote:

Similarly, not showing dotfiles is an IMAP client convention.  People
expect it, and your client is for people, afterall.

Personally, I think the option to not subscribe to those folders is an
acceptable implementation of that convention.

Scott, have you filed a bug with the UW IMAP people? It strikes me that
your "convention" argument applies to them more that it does to Evo.

Joe