[Evolution] "message contains" as the default mail search type

Having just updated to evolution 1.4.5, I see that the mail search type
default has changed from "message contains" to "subject contains."

Is there any way I can change it back?  Gconf or something?

One of the best evolution features was the ease of message searching.  I
have come to realize that this was simply because the default search
looked through all the message text.  With "Message contains" I can
almost always find the email I'm looking for on the first try.  I just
type in word I know was in the email, say, a person's name, or
"deadline" when I am looking for a certain date.

It's not like that with the new "subject contains" default.  Not only
does the subject almost never contain a person's name, but it also
almost never contains the subject.  People seldom bother with a good
message title, and even if they did, the true subject of a thread
changes as messages get forwarded back and forth, and as the topic
morphs.

So, "message contains" is the search type that locates emails with the
fewest tries.  With 1.4.5 as it is, I have an extra click to get to it
-- a minor annoyance but one that I hope is easily fixed.

Scott