Re: [Evolution] Hide IMAP dot folders?

my POINT is that the imap server thinks they are folders. if it thinks
they are folders then they are folders, or it wouldn't be listing them
as such.

the end.

if the server is saving state to dot files and then listing these very
same dot files as folders, then it is a bug in the imap server. if it is
a bug in the imap server, then is is the server that should be fixed.
not the client to work around one specific imap server's bugginess.

Jeff