Re: [Evolution] Local vrs. Spool...

Thanks to both Jeff and Norman.  I had thought that was pretty much it.
I saw the descriptions mentioned, but didn't think they provided a great
distinction.

On Mon, 2004-01-26 at 15:47, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Local Delivery pulls mail from the mbox spool into the "Local Folders"
tree in the mailer.

"Standard Unix mbox spools" creates a new branch in the folder tree and
leaves the mail where its at (does not pull it into a "Local Folders"
folder)

Jeff