Re: [Evolution] how to show dates in the task list

On Mon, 2004-01-26 at 15:19, jwkim alumni carnegiemellon edu wrote:
Hi,

Currently the task list only shows the description, but not due
date. (I have to actually click on the task to find out about the due
date). Is there a way that I can see the due date on the same screen?

If you right-click on any of the existing columns, you should get a
dropdown menu which gives you the option to add columns to the display.

  - Ian