Re: [Evolution] Changing font list display

/usr/bin/gnome-control-center and then the "fonts" icon. Even if you are
running KDE, evolution is a Gnome app and is configured using the gnome
tools. You need gconfd running to enable this to work. I believe there
is another way that involves hacking the appropriate files.

Thanks, Brad and Gerben.  I had tried that before and it didn't work.
This time, however, it did -- the difference probably is that I switched
to Ximian Desktop since the last try and probably either updated or
added a required file in the process.

Thanks for your replies!

Marc

--